2. In one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and His atoning death.
4. In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and in His return to judge the earth.
5. That “all have sinned” and can only be reconciled to God through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. In the work of the Holy Spirit to make people aware of their need for Jesus Christ and to provide them with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and to equip them with spiritual gifts to serve the mission of Christ through the Church.
7. The church is the Body of Jesus Christ and the extension of His ministry in the earth.